OppCourt is a German based company with a focus on the EMEA region that serves businesses (B2B) in the solar industry and cleantech. OppCourt specializes in offering companies sales and business development services. Our duties are negotiable with customers and involve but not limited to:outreach to customers, pitching products/services to potential clients, collecting market intelligence, negotiating deals, raising brand awareness through engagements, online marketing, finding channels for distribution, creation of business opportunities…etc.
For our current expansion and to serve specific requests from customers, we would like to hire a number
of interns at the first stage who are studying topics related to renewable energy and who are interested
to work in sales and business development.
Who is this for?
- You have a link to Germany through studies or language and are interested in renewable energy and cleantech topics.
- Excited to work in a multicultural start-up in the sales and business development field in cleantech
(Solar, Batteries, Storage…etc.) and passionate about discovering business opportunities, learning about products and having excellent communication skills with customers for those interested in sales.
- Have a good command of written and spoken English. Arabic and German are a plus.
- You are ambitious, well organized, can set your own tasks, goals and chase them.
- You are happy with a flexible working arrangement, virtual meetings and working with workflow optimizing software.
- A plus If you have web development skills.
What are you getting?
- A small fixed monthly payment during the internship period.
- A commission on agreed on sales deals
- A flexible working time and place (you decide how to effectively manage your time)
- A task based work.
- An invaluable experience at the start of your career with multinational companies in the EMEA
region (Europe and the Middle East)
- For those who will stick around: A chance to turn the traineeship into a permanent opportunity.
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Oppcourt 2021. All Rights Reserved.